30 November, 2009

Bragging rights galore



Yup. I stuck with it, and churned out text without stopping to worry about quality. Quality is for later. So I am the proud winner of bragging rights galore, along with the proud owner of more than 50,000 words of text that can be the foundation for the rest of this immense thing I'm calling my novel.

You'll notice how it was easy for me to hit 50,000 words without finishing, given that it's taking me this many words just to say that I finished it. Ah well, there are few times in this world when verbosity is its own reward.

4 comments:

Indy said...

Congratulations! I hope you're able to turn it into the novel that you want/need to write.

HAL said...

Yay! By my reckoning it's Nic who gets the spanking?

I'll give you a run for your words next year - just wait.

I want a signed copy when it's published!

Mija said...

Congratulations JA! I'm amazed and impressed.

Susan Bloom said...

Hi jigsaw. I miss you :(