17 November, 2007

Calling all spanko inventors

Okay, so the other day I was reading about this thing called the 3rd Space Gaming Vest.

Even though I'm not too interested in video games that involve punching (aside from the occasional punching of the keyboard when I notice that I missed a TOTALLY obvious word in "Word Whomp Whackdown"), I think this product has possibilities.

It's a vest you wear while playing a video game, and it has pneumatic pockets that expand and contract when you get hit in a game.

Now, it seems to me that if we've made it this far into 21st century technology, it's not too long before someone figures out how to make, oh, I don't know, a pair of PANTS that will do the same thing. So that those of us who are sadly away from our partners can interact with them on a more visceral level.

Or there could be a whole shelf full of spanking related video games. Maybe a game based on playing school, and different behaviors, if they caught the eye of the videographic "teacher" would then result in various penalties.

I'm a writer, and an historian. But I'm not an engineer.

If you are, maybe you should buy one of these, and then figure out how to make it useful to spankos. I'm sure you'd make a ton of money on it!

No comments: